Friday, March 23, 2007

Summer '07

So this summer is going to be pretty sweet i think. About a week after school gets out I'm going up north with 3 of my best friends who live in South Lyon. You may have read an earlier blog about the last time i went up north with these same three kids and we got in trouble because of my two friends who were caught by the cops while they were riding a bike on the side of the road with a 6-pack of beer. Well i hope that this year is a little better but even if it's not we are still going to have a crazy time. Since my parents cabin is right next to Lake Michigan and my dad has a big fishing boat we plan on tubbing on the back of it out on Lake Michigan. Besides that there is not a whole lot to do besides hang out with the local kids and party!!!

No comments: