Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My Car

So the other i was driving home from somewhere (I don't remember where) when i hit my brakes and they began making an odd sound. I was coming up to a red light (at Decker Rd. and 14 Mile Rd.) when i noticed that my brakes were not working. They were slowing me down but they weren't slowing me down fast enough. I was quickly approaching the red light and i was going way to fast to stop but i decided i was still going to try since i didn't really want to get a ticket for running a red light. Well my brakes did stop me but they stopped me right under the light so at this point i either had the option of just going or staying and possibly getting hit by another car. I took option A. I went through the red light and continued on my way home. When i got home i told my dad and we went to the brake shop to get it checked out. The kind man at the brake shop told me he would check it out and have it ready by the end of the day. Well i was waiting all day and around 7 o'clock i decided to call and check on my car. The man told me he wouldn't have it ready until the next day, so now i was mad because i didn't have a ride to school the next day. I ended up getting my car after school the next day and when i went to pick it up the man told me that it was going to cost me $350 for the repairs!!! So now I am in a position where i need to come up with $350 somehow and i don't have any money at all!!!

3 comments:

dayinthelife said...

hey there. sorry to hear about your car. i hope you can come up with the money.

ps-hey. i like it when you're in a good mood.

-lily

Max said...

thats to bad bro to bad you hate everyone

Lemanie [Cricket] said...

That really blows.

I think you should have him lower the costs for an aggravation fee.