Friday, March 23, 2007

Life

So at this point in my life I am beginning to realize that every week is the same. It starts out every Monday where i go to school, therapy, then do homework and every day after that is a pattern of events that eventually lead to the weekend when I find myself stuck at home trying to find something to do. I go to school, come home and do homework, and either go to work until about 10:30 or i go to the gym. This is my daily ruitine until Friday. Every Friday i usually go to school then go bowling with one of my best friends Jason until i can find something to do with the rest of my night. Most of the time we do nothing more than drive around until someone calls us or we find something to do. The next day (Saturday) i wake up and go to work until noon or 1. After that i go home and find Jason passed out on my living room floor (since he usually stays at my house on the weekends) and i decide to wake his lazy a** up. By about 1 or 2 we find ourselves sitting in my living room in the same position we are in every Friday night and the events that usually follow are almost identicale to those of Friday. The next day (usually Sunday) i do nothing more but sit and do homework until i go to work around 5 or so. After work the week starts all over again in this never changing cycle we call life.

No comments: