Friday, March 23, 2007

Detroit Lyons!!!

So this year I'm actually looking forward to watching the Detroit Lyons!!! I look forward to the football season every year because i used to play football but then i realized that i was a little to small to play so i quit but i still love watching it every year. Well this year I am actually looking forward to watching the Detroit Lyons because unlike very other year they actually have a chance at having a winning record this year. They picked up two new running backs who both post good enough numbers to win (Tatum Bell and T.J. Duckett). The Lyons also have a chance at getting the number one draft pick in the 2007 NFL draft (Brady Quinn) who is probably the best college quarterback currently. I suggest everyone pay attention to the Lyons this year because just as the Tigers did last year i predict that the Lyons will have a blow out year that nobody expects!!!

2 comments:

Ashalicious said...

I love the Lyons! I use to go to their training camps during the summer when I was younger. I know they are about to blow everyones mind this year. GO LYONS!

Estrella Bella said...

I'm pretty sure its spelled Lions ;)