Friday, March 16, 2007

"Quotes"

The quotes "sometimes when you win you lose", "thought is real, its the physical that is the illusion", and "whats true in our minds is true" all seem to have one common theme. They all seem to stress the idea that people should trust there own judgment and do whatever they believe, in there hearts, is right even though you may not always end up getting everything you want in the end. I must say that i do side with whomever developed these thoughts because they have all proved to be accurate of my life thus far. There have been many instances in my life where i did not trust my own judgement and i ended up getting screwed over in the end. But usually when i do trust my own best judgement things turn out for the best, even though i may not get everything i want in the end, things still turn out ok usually.

No comments: