Friday, April 27, 2007

Moving Out

About a week ago i realized that i really wanted to move out of the house come fall time. I was planning on staying at home while i attended Oakland University for my first year then seeing where it goes from there. Well recently i have found myself getting very annoyed by my family and i don't get along with them a whole lot anymore so i decided to take action and move out. In the fall i will be moving out of my house and into a dorm with one of my best friends who is already attending Oakland University. The best part of this whole moving out thing is that i don't have to live in the freshman dorms. This is taking place because my friend who i will be living with is a sophomore in college and if we live together the only way we can do it is if he lives in the freshman dorms or i don't. And who would want to live with the freshman when you could live with the upper class man? Not me.

No comments: