Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Goal

My goal (if i had to make one up) for the remaining 6 weeks of my high school career would have to be to find proper motivation to stay awake and focused until i graduate. I fear i can not do this on my own and i'm hoping someone (possibly one of my peers or teachers) may help me attain my goal in one way or another. The only way i believe Ms. Eastman (or any of my teachers for that matter) may help me to reach this goal is to make class more interesting by veering away from the traditional conformist ways of teaching. I am aware that this is difficult in such classes as Honors Physics, Spanish 4, and Pre-Calc but i can still hope and ask for help.

2 comments:

mike rivamonte said...

dude sadly i find myself having the same goal as you do

Colin said...

only about a month to go.. im so pumped to be done with school