Thursday, January 18, 2007

Who is Mike?

Some of you may know me but I'm pretty sure most of you don't actually know me, not many people do. I'm generally a quiet person and i keep to myself, I'm easily intrigued by what people have to say because i think it's interesting how people think. I'm very opinionated and sometimes very expressive.
I just did an activity in Creative Writing called True Colors. It's a self exploration activiy that basically determines which of the 4 colors best fits you. Acording to the activity i best fit into the blue area. I feel this is pretty acurate since i am a very harmonious and unique person. I also feel it is important to find meaning in everything i do, because if there is no meaning, then why am i doing it? The people who know me best like my best friend and my girlfriend would also agree that i am affectionate and somewhat tender.
Now that you know a little bit about me I'm looking forward to getting to know you. If you like me, cool. If you don't like me, cool. I'm a very proud, unique person and I'm not about to change.

2 comments:

Ariel said...

I had no idea you were smart, but then the many times we have talked, it was always of how much you hated me or how much you wished Mrs Taffy would crash the bus.

Amanda M Shelton said...

I'm supposed to comment on another blue person and I found one :) yeah me... looking forward to an intense semeter of blogs, shot stories, and poems :) wow I just sounded like a loser w/e. TTFN ta ta for now

Manda