Thursday, January 25, 2007

F**k All You Kids

For those of you who don't know me here's another bit of info. I work at Caribou Coffee (the one on 14 Mile and M-5). It's pretty cool since I'm the only guy working there and im the only one under the age of 20! This bit of insight is important because it leads me into my next story. It was tuesday January 23, 2007 and I was working a seven hour shift (4 - close). It was the same as every other week night, boring and slow, with my regular customers coming in at there regular times and the occasional rush of people coming home from work or leaving for the night shift. The only difference was the crazy guy who came in and got the cops called on him!
It was about 8:30 or so and i was doing a routine floor check. When i reached the back of the store (where we have a chalk board and some toys for the kids, for those of you who don't know) I saw a man who looked like he was about 40 years old and not very clean. He was sitting there writing something on the board and me being the curious person i am decided to peek and see what he was writing. What i saw somewhat disturbed me so i decided to get my manager (who was the only other person working) and tell her what i saw. She went to the back of the store and saw the words "f*** all you kids" written on the board! She didn't know what to do either so she called the cops. They showed up about 10 minutes later and walked to the back of the store and saw the man and the writing on the board. The man obviously didn't know we saw him or he just didn't care because he was still there when the cops got to the store. The cops then grabbed the man and took him outside and threw him in the car and cruised off as if nothing happened.
I guess this is a message to all of you who wish to go to a Caribou Coffee and write something vulgar. Next time you think it's a good idea think of my story and remember. I will call the cops!

4 comments:

-LOVE-MUZIK- said...

lmao. quite amusing. yeah i used to work there but nothing that interesting ever happened. lol. that was great.

Anonymous said...

nark.

Estrella Bella said...

Oh gosh, funny stuff.

red with silver stars said...

that is just too funny.